We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression. Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Trade Support Specialist
Each Trading Support Specialist is an integral part of the trading teams that are responsible for negotiating purchases and sales of crude oil, feedstocks and products in the highly dynamic and challenging global oil markets. The Trade Support Specialist has oversight for the daily trade management workflow, including selective trade entry, confirmation and entity allocations in support of accurate commercial margin, position limits, and exposure across the portfolio.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Single Point of Contact to liaise with supporting functions on behalf of Traders.
- Timely and accurate trade entries to ensure end to end flawless processing.
- Allocation of financial instruments to different strategies.
- Initiate counterparty and broker setups including required amendments and master data updates.
- Performance Analysis, SAP/Tora system expert.
- Participate in a broad range of operational projects to enhance process.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics/STEM/Business Administration/Logistics fields or equivalent.
- Strong drive and motivation with an entrepreneurial, trading mindset; seeks value-added improvements.
- Outstanding attention to details in a fast paced environment, able to keep deadlines whilst has the ability to identify errors and recommend process enhancements.
- Excellent communication skills and works well in diverse teams, comfortable communicating directly with Front Office personnel and Senior Management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to gather, organize, and illustrate ideas clearly and concisely.
- High technical comfort level with systems and technology; excellent command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, SAP experience benefit.
- 3 years of related energy or financial services industry experience, crude, products or feedstocks experience benefit.
- Full professional proficiency in English, another European language is an advantage.
What awaits you
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our website
Like us on Facebook