Our partner is an international compliance services center, which offers VAT compliance and Accounting solutions, and multicultural compliance professionals, who can provide coverage in more than 40 countries with relevant language and technical skills.
VAT Compliance Trainee
Your main task will be to support the work of the more senior colleagues with the following tasks:
- You’ll analyze VAT data to prepare indirect tax reports for our multinational clients
- Cooperation is key in your position, thus you’ll work with colleagues and the management team to exceed clients’ expectations
- Participate in our digitalization projects and contribute to the success of the team
- Ongoing university studies in Hungary (you have at least one more semester)
- Available to work at least 25 hours/week
- Strong written and spoken English, effective communication skills
- Precision, reliability and proactive personality
- A true team player, who believes in the strength of the team and works to bring them together
- You are confident with numbers and you have the ability to handle large amounts of data
- You are open to advance your Excel skills through our training opportunities.
- You have a great ambition to succeed and work for new achievements.
- An international and diverse team
- CSR activities, for which you will be provided 3 paid days per year for volunteering
- You can work in flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Regular company and team events await you (company parties, smaller team buildings, fruit day, smoothie day, Online yoga classes, etc.).
- Monthly BKK pass
- Mobile phone
- Excel trainings