Accounts Payable Team Leader
Our client is a growing Shared Service Center in Budapest.
Feladatok / Job description
- Manage an Accounts Payable team which is responsible for the end-to-end AP process, including booking invoices (PO, non-PO, T&E), vendor communication and PO creation
- Control and check operational activities, be responsible for the SLAs for the AP process for the given region, act as an expert of the process
- Carry out people management tasks: motivate employees, identify development objectives, evaluate performance on a regular basis, lead 1-to-1’s, take part in hiring
- Ensure continuous process improvement in the area, manage the required changes in a timely and effective manner
- Build strong partnership with various business partners to achieve high level of customer satisfaction among internal customers
- Maintain the effectiveness of the controls and operating procedures and ensure full compliance with requirements
- Monthly reporting of performance
Elvárások / Requirements
- 1-3 years of people management experience in a financial process, including experience with the above mentioned people management tasks
- Expertise in the Accounts Payable process
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- University of college degree (Economics studies are preferred)
- Fluent English
Amit kínálunk / What we offer
- Pleasant work environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Stable multinational background
- Competitive compensation package
Jelentkezés módja / How to apply?
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel:+36 1 411 2090,
+36 1 487 5050