Student work - Logistics Planner in German
We are looking for students for the position of logistics planner!
- Ensure the material supply of the production plants.
- Coordinate the full life cycle of the delivery from the Tier1 suppliers to the factories.
- Manage the critical path process to ensure client orders are delivered on time, in full and to agreed brief.
- Liaise with Tier1 suppliers, service providers on distributed products in English and German.
- Maintain the customer data, orders.
- Ensure the movement of products is smooth and coherent to forecast.
- Propose actions and provide required operational performance reports
- Valid full-time active employment certificate or passive legal employment certificate (in this case we can only accept applications from students under 25)
- We would like you to have some exposure and experience working within Logistics and Operations, but a passion to work in the industry is paramount.
- You have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent German and English skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to work. Be a strong team player, personable and friendly.
- We have an attractive opportunity for an accomplished Logistics Planner to join our growing logistics department.
- From monday to friday 08:00-16:00, with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
1117 Budapest, Szerémi út 4.