We are looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Windows operation (mostly Windows 10) and system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Providing Level 3 support for end user client systems based on Windows operating systems (windows 10, windows server).
- Managing/configuring the Windows operating systems centrally
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our team members
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents & problems"
If you have…
- Fluency in English
- Strong experience with Windows end user devices, including analytical, troubleshooting and application management solutions
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlet scripting
- Knowledge in Group Policy Management
- Management and support experience with MS Windows 10 and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Previous exposure to critical ITIL processes like Major Incident, Change, Problem management.
- German language knowledge
- Knowledge in Windows technologies (e.g. Active Directory) and Citrix technologies
- Dealt with software/operating system distribution through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)