- We are looking for two developers or consultants to adapt and extend our SAP CPQ (configure, prize, quote) system.
- Your job covers the whole lifecycle in an agile environment:
- Design, implementation, integration, test, roll-out and maintenance and all components, e.g. HMI, business logics, import and export functions.
- You are working in a distributed team and have to communicate and co-ordinate with all relevant stakeholders to supply us with a stable, growing platform.
If you have…
- General knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Practice in product onboarding, product migration, transformer interface development
- Experience with python development. Iron
- Python and/or CPython is seen as advantage.
- Experience in product modelling, knowledge of frameworks like Core Product Data Model (CPDM) or Core Product Model (CPM), or Open Assembly Model (OAM) are seen as advantage
- Knowledge in Cloud based development
- Understanding of Relational database handling
- Experience in Configure Price and Quote Development (CPQ) is seen as advantage
- At least 5 years experience in development projects with product modelling relevance is seen as advantage
- Language skill: English C1, German not necessary but is seen as advantage
- Openness for continuous learning of new technologies, models, methodologies