Development Engineer / IT Support
Your new company
They are an independent toll and motorway infrastructure developer and operator, with its head office in Budapest, Hungary.
Their mission is to:
Their IT team is based in Budapest and consists of the Group IT and Systems Manager and IT Administration staff. There is an IT team of 4 located in Poland as well as local IT Support Sub-contractors in the United Kingdom and Hungary.
- successfully develop and manage motorway infrastructure projects;
- pursue road user charging, tolling and allied activities as a specialist integrator and operator;
- effectively manage the diverse activities necessary for the operation and maintenance of concession motorways.
Your new role
- Reporting primarily to the IT Project Manager and secondary to the Lead IT Administrator
- Provide IT product development and end-user support for application softwareProvide IT end user support services to operations in Hungary, Poland, UK and Turkey
Also, where necessary:
- Working with the IT Project Manager providing application development support and end-user support services,
- Cooperate with software developers during product development,
- Participate in product development testing, deployment and training,
- Support and maintain Microsoft SQL databases and .Net-based applications.
- Provide support to the Lead IT Administrator for End-User support,
- Hardware and software installation and configuration (end-user, server and network devices),
- Participate in the Company’s European IT infrastructure development, provide technical advisory services for the European project offices in Hungary, Poland, UK and Turkey,
- Provide support to existing and future company operations and offices, as and when required (travel may be required),
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification is preferred
- Microsoft accreditation is preferred
- English (fluent, C1 level)
- Experience of Microsoft SQL 2012 and above is necessary
- Microsoft .Net development platform and Java knowledge is an advantage
- Microsoft Server 2016, 2019 experience is an advantage
- Microsoft 365 administration experience is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.