We are looking for an HR Business Partner for our client, who will provide HR operations partnership and consultation to colleagues and managers; able to drive HR processes, policies, practices, and programs with consistency across the organization. If you have relevant experience (at least 4 years), check the details! This opportunity is waiting for you if you speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of HR processes. Are you interested? Drop me a message with your resume! ([email protected])
HR Business Partner
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance and policy interpretation when appropriate.
- Provides performance management guidance including coaching, counseling, recognition, and career development.
- Involved into the Talent Attraction process, collaborates with hiring managers to identify workforce needs and expectations and finding the best talent to the needs.
- Supports onboarding and off-boarding processes in partnership with managers and colleagues.
- Works closely with management and colleagues to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Coach management and teams to promote and facilitate career growth and development.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing, including the collection of payroll changes, time & attendance data, validation of calculations and approving payments.
- Keep in contact with external vendors and colleagues to resolve questions and queries.
- Responsible for the benefit declarations, policy creation and review, and compliance to the local regulations.
- Manages and resolves complex colleague relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations as required.
- Understands, champions, and implements Global Center initiatives (i.e. Colleague Engagement, Compensation Review, Talent Review, Timekeeping, Workday Performance Development Review, etc.) within Talent, Total Rewards, and HRIS within respective business units.
- Keep up-to-date on legal requirements related to day-to-day management of colleagues, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Establish a culture of pro-activity for HS&E awareness.
- Travel to other locations occasionally might be required, either to migrate further activities or maintain customer relations.
- Typically possesses a Bachelors's degree (or equivalent) and 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- English skills: verbal and written communications skills will be required at the highest level of competency.
- Another language covered within the scope of responsibilities is a strong advantage.
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of MS Office, Confident User of Windows applications,
- Has outstanding analytical skills, strong presentation, and influencing skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to plan and execute assigned projects and tasks.
- Good knowledge of HR processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Experience with Workday, Oracle HR or similar HRIS; willingness to learn new software as necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;