Our client is a new international business line (IBL) within a worldwide Group which is developing, manufacturing and marketing technologies and other supplies in the field of bioanalytical testing. Initially, the business will focus predominantly on food safety technologies and use the broad expertise within the Group to create well differentiated offerings in this fast-growing market. The business line located its international headquarter in Hungary and will create a shared service function for the international Sales teams.
Currently the company is seeking an
Inside Sales Specialist
in the Budapest regional headquarters. The new position holder plays a key central role in supporting the Regional Sales Manager and providing superior commercial and technical support to the organization.
The Company has a culture of high professional standards, with strong processes, and an eye for details. The ideal individual will need to be fully aligned with this culture, which implies a structured and analytical approach, pragmatism, and modesty.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Prepare customer quotations and follow up
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand database of prospects, leads and sales opportunities within the assigned territory, keep CRM up to date
- By using his / her knowledge and the network of R&D and competence centres of the company and suppliers answer technical questions
- Find new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, customer calls and emails
- Execute order management, pricing, invoicing. Main focus on international sales operations
- Daily operation of ERP and other related systems
- Coordinate communication with internal and external customers, as well as within the company among different departments in a timely and high-quality manner
- Organize timely deliveries to multiple locations around the world, coordinate logistics with external transportation companies
- Closely and proactively liaise with production and logistics in Hungary and with OEM partners or suppliers, to ensure quality and delivery targets are met
- Manage customer complaints, give accurate feedback, find adequate solution
- Preferably University/College degree
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of inside sales / customer service with international exposure
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Competencies: strong ability to work independently, customer focus, accuracy, good communication skills, flexibility, problem solving, perfect execution
- Strong IT skills: MS Office, ERP experience
- Experience in the field of food, chemical or life sciences is an advantage
The position provides a challenging work environment with a fast-growing, successful international company.
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!