British Telecom is one of the world’s leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in 170 countries. Its activities include the provision of networked IT services globally. The Regional Operations Centre of BT is looking for colleagues as International Voice Account Managers to our office in Debrecen.
International Voice Account Managers
- Delivering margin and revenue targets from specified, existing, account base
- Maximise business by combining acquired market knowledge with an understanding of customer targets and requirements.
- Monitor volumes and margins by customer on a daily basis
- Maintain a close working relationship with customers
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly customer price lists
- Buy routes and arrange swaps and trades
Required Experiences and Skills
- previous account management/sales experience within the communications sector
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and customer care
- Confident Windows and MS Office user
- Willingness to handle difficult situations
- Team-player attitude
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Fresh-grads are also welcome
- Affinity to technology
- Understanding of the IT products is a plus
- The knowledge of minimum one foreign language (e.g. French, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese) on medium level (B2) is an advantage
- Enthusiastic and pro-active personality
What we offer
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package (including shift allowance)
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
Why you should join BT?
You’ll play a vital part in making technology and communications accessible on an unparalleled scale. You’ll be challenged to tackle new problems. Always on the lookout for ways to improve things and make life easier for our customers.
Making a better world, together
Our products and services are essential to the fabric of today’s society. We underpin everything from global trade and industry to economic growth and social infrastructure. Our technology gives people the power and freedom to create possibilities – reaching further, aiming higher, and making their voices heard.