- Plans & builds the operating setup of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations
- Develops and improves processes, and related priorities.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level. .
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line
- Elaborates the contents requirements and formal parameters of the production reports used for monitoring contract fulfillment
- Build up operation setup
- Plans and develops the operational model & setup
- Tracking and managing the approval and signature process for the SA/DA
- Proactively monitors the service delivery process in order to prevent incidents and implements solutions for their optimization
- Plans, controls and is responsible for the provision of the scope of service within the specified time/quality/costs
- Is fully aware of the contract among the customer and T-Systems and is able to substitute the SDM in certain cases even in decision making
- Takes part in the financial review and makes proposals for cost reduction and revenue increase (eg.: Vendor contracts, Operational costs, Customer contracts)
- Advise the customer / projects regarding production services / standard portfolio
- Work closely with Architecture / engineering team on service roadmaps and signs off
If you have…
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working within an IT environment and with IT processes
- Knowledge of the architecture of different telecommunications platforms; ability to administer technologies and systems for the supply of telecommunications networks and services
- Knowledge and understanding of technological basics and application possibilities of current information and communication technologies; ability to assess the applicability to new operational or technical challenges, to discuss them with experts and to generate the best possible result for the customer within the technological possibilities.
- Knowledge of principles, processes, procedures and tools for solution development; Ability to assess requirements and provide solutions.
- Experience working with development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, Scrum
- Familiar with agile tools (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Open minded
- Ability to abstract
- Communicative competence
- Self-dependent working attitude
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Fluent in English
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or relevant knowledge and work experience
- Knowledge of TC specific business processes with relevant experience
- Familiar with ServiceNow solutions
- Excel VBA and Macro knowledge
- Product models CPDM (Common Product Data Modell – Pricing and conditions / dependencies to Siebel, Netcracker, SAP, Salesforce…)
- German Language
- Customer-oriented, self-initiative and enthusiastic mind set
- Analytical skills and able to comprehend situation
- Methodological and structured approach of work organization
- Result-oriented, determined, able to complete tasks on time and under pressure,
- Intercultural experience