Your new company
Our client is an innovative payroll service provider with new location in Budapest. Into their expanding team we are seeking an experienced professional who has managed payroll implementations projects in the past.
Your new role
The Project Manager is managing all elements of the project plan from pre-contract signing through to the successful transition into Operations. He/she is responsible for managing the client relationship during this phase to ensure the objectives of the project are met and the returns are fully delivered for the company. This person will also lead a team of technical and business consultants on a regular base.
- Produce and manage the project plan to deliver the successful roll-out of the payroll software across numerous countries
- Lead the project team through effective engagement and collaboration to ensure a common sense of purpose, an understanding of the key outcomes and how these will be achieved
- Work in partnership with key internal stakeholders (Implementations, Sales, Operations etc.) and external (Client and in country partners) to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project deliverables and outcomes
- Managing the project team to deliver client objectives and managing expectations
- Support the Implementation Consultants to define the detailed client requirements and ensure any additional scope is managed via good change control
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across all project activities including weekly status reporting, client calls and programme reporting
- Play an active role in developing the Project Management Office to improve the profile and performance of the team. Utilise knowledge and experience to help enhance the processes and tools used in-house to drive more efficient projects and to deliver an ever greater client experience
- Help support the business with the business transformation agenda through supporting internal change projects and process definition
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will ideally have minimum 3 years of project management experience in payroll or human capital management system implementation in a leading role.
- You have good command of spoken and written English language (level C1 or B2)
- Client management experience
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; makes timely decisions which are in the best interest of the client and his/her employer.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manages stress, effectively, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and the need to change rapidly
- Strong people leadership and management of a matrix team
- Project Management qualification is advantage
What you'll get in return
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Home office opportunity
- Excellent office location
- Multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- High-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Competitive salary& additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV .