Our Partner is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. They have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.They are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. They have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join them and be part of their environment as a:
Retail Support Representative (Polish speaking)
- Support and maintain key business databases and contract management tools end-to-end in an efficient way without supervision.
- Support and manage contract related changes in an advanced level (key commercial activities, monthly reconciliations and reporting for the business)
- Manage accruals and reconciliations at month-end and year-end close for the business commercial processes and align with the finance team
- Interact with partners in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Establish and foster strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders and internal business partners.
- Take ownership and resolve escalated issues. Escalate activities that are not actioned by assigners.Manage and maintain customer expectations, referencing pre-established service level agreements where applicable.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluent English and Polish language skills
- High understanding of the business requirements and strategy
- Good understanding of cross-service functions relating to the business commercial activities, such as finance and purchase to pay.
What our Partner can offer to you?
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Training and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop