We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for our international partner, who is a global market leader producer of soil conditioning (magnesium, calcium and sufur fertilizers). The ideal candidate has already gained experience within similar position, has proficient English language knowledge and excellent negotiation skills.
- Develops the business for Soil conditioning, Calcium, Magnesium and sulfur
fertilizer portfolio in the Hungarian agriculture markets.
- Supports the development and communication of the value proposition for company’s
products, to ensure premium margins across the value chain.
- Handles technical promotion of the brand agriculture portfolio.
- Initiates and monitors crop trials and demonstrations with target stakeholders
(e.g.farmers, local agronomists, distributors, government research institutes, NGOs)
- Conducts regular customer visits to discuss technical performance and opportunities for
further use of the products
- Supports the distributors on technical recommendations and product positioning.
- Adapts business plans to trends in agriculture and evolving regulatory requirements.
- Participate in S&OP processes, aligning sales planning with operations and the supply
chain by giving accurate sales forecasts to ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Prepares weekly reports related to sales, customer and market development
- Prepare and implement a business plan for customers, addressing key accounts and
local agronomist requirements.
- Ensures that all customer visit reports are uploaded to Salesforce.
- Reviews, interprets results of trial, prepares reports and makes recommendations to
distributors and end users.
- Interact effectively with area, regional and global stakeholders through regular planning
meetings, training sessions and marketing plan execution.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the own agriculture product range in Hungary
- University Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy, Master
degree in Agriculture related course is an advantage
- 5-8 years experience in sales in agriculture markets
- Experience in plantation markets preferred
- Experience in fertilizer or soil conditioning area preferred
- Readiness to travel: at least 50% within the area and occasionally beyond
- Proficiency in English is preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Company car
- Long-term opportunity within a global market leader company