In this position you will be responsible for the platform operation and application administration of the industrial cyber security solution in Deutsche Telekom Security.
- You will be responsible for the administration of the OT-SOC system infrastructure and the OpenBSD / Linux servers (e.g. Syslog, Proxy, Update and API-Server).
- After the vendor training your task will be to administrate the genua Genucenter; the genua Rendzvous Server and the genua Genubox
- Administration of CyberX Central Manager Appliances / public cloud image based on Ubuntu Linux and the administration of CyberX Sensor
- Appliances based on Ubuntu Linux
- Basic administration of public clouds (e.g. Open Telekom Cloud) for components deployed on cloud infrastructure
- Provide internal (Telekom Cyber Defense Center) and external (Customer) 2nd level support for the infrastructure.
- Conference call at regular intervals and remote desktop meeting about
- Incident and Problem and ongoing tasks.
- Ensure that the provided operations / services are available und running stable according to the regulations.
- Identify and fix issues of devices and systems.
- Check and monitor: availability, system health and activities/changes for all components
- Keep systems and devices up to date (patches, signature updates, software releases/firmware).
- Simulate configuration changes in lab environment.
- Stabilization of the application and systems.
- Optimize the service: reduce downtimes, reduce system troubles.
- Maintain the documentation of the solution and to create and update processes.
- Support incl. Incident-, Problem- and Change Management and tracking the incidents
If you have…
- Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience.
- Practical knowledge and experiences with UNIX/Linux systems.
- Practical experiences with public clouds (e.g. OTC).
- Experience with the administration and deploying solutions in the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC)
- Experience with OpenBSD Unix operating systems.
- Experience with Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat) operating systems.
- Experience with Shell Scripting (bash/ ksh).
- Basic knowledge in IT-Security, Network Security and Network-technologies (OSI Modell, IP, TCP, UDP).
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Quick understanding of complex problems.
- Familiar with ITIL processes.
- Good team player attitude.
- Good communication ability.
- At least intermediate English language skills.
- Able to provide 24/7 OnCall Support.
- Experience with Genua GmbH Genu Servicebox, with Genua GmbH Genu Rendezvous Server and with Genua GmbH Genucenter or with similar products from different vendor.
- Experience with CyberX Central Manager Appliances and CyberX Sensor Appliances.
- German language skills.