Your new company
Senior HR Generalist role with regional scope is open at our partner, a multinational healthcare company. The purpose of the role is to provide 360° HR support to employees in Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland. The position is based in Budapest.
Your new role
- As Senior Regional HR Generalist you will be responsible for full employee lifecycle management, including employer branding, recruitment, onboarding, talent management, performance evaluation, career path and talent development, employee engagement, retention and offboarding.
- Your tasks will also include managing compensation & benefits processes, participating to arising HR projects, supporting the management in legal questions, stakeholder management and regular consultation with Senior Leaders in the assigned region (Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland).
What you'll need to succeed
- If you have College/University degree, 5+ years of experience in HR Generalist position, gained ideally in a matrix organization, do not hesitate to apply!
- You are the perfect candidate if you have fluent English knowledge besides native Hungarian, solid knowledge of Hungarian labour law & regulations, proactive and goal-oriented attitude.
What you'll get in return
- The company offers competitive salary package, multinational working environment and possibility for long-term professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.