Are you an experienced project manager and do you have a passion for HR development issues combined with agile project management?
Would you like to find holistic solutions for the challenges of our internal customers with us?
Do you and your Scrum team take responsibility for the success of our customers' qualification projects?
Do you advise them on solutions in the area of learning & development?
Are you a doer and a good consultant?
Then we are looking for you!
- A motivated Scrum team, with whom you will accompany our primarily internal customers, management and IT experts throughout the entire project life cycle and assume responsibility
- The definition and planning of user stories together with the customer and the definition of done
- Holistic advice to our customers, innovative solutions and the guarantee of successful cooperation
- Coordinate the implementation of customer requirements with your team and other stakeholders
- develop and establish a strategic personnel development together with the Tribe Headspports global standardization and digitization of training content with improved learning effectiveness and learning cultureadvises, develops and operationalizes strategic development paths and certification programsdo you think "new" with technical requirements in a dynamic environmentdesign selection processes with a focus on qualification and carry them out yourselfaccompany the qualification boards of T-Systems in terms of content and derive future qualification requirements from business strategy and market developmentyou provide management templates and reportsyou accompany change processes (reconstruction / construction) as well as the interaction and negotiations with the social partners
If you have…
- Completed studies in human resources, economics, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, practical work experience as a personnel developer and / or HR generalist / HR project manager
- A high affinity for IT is crucial, joy and mission to constantly deal with new IT topics
- Desirable experience in an information technology company
- Strong method competence in project management and control as well as extensive knowledge in the implementation of agile methods - a corresponding project manager certificate (such as Scrum PO, PMP, IPMA) is a plus
- Many years of experience in global project management and rollout
- Methodical and practical experience in the area of requirements management and a good understanding of the didactic preparation of learning content
- Experience with rapid growth and dynamic processes
- Ability for virtual teamwork, strong customer and solution orientation, above-average service mentality and experience with storytelling
- Enjoy working with people and great communication and negotiation skills.
- Moderation experience, also at top management level
- Pronounced experience and knowledge for independent analysis and structuring of complex tasks combined with a high will to shape and change
- Excellent knowledge of presenting concepts and solutions and implementing them together with your contacts and customers
- Structured and results-oriented as well as responsible and accurate working methods
- Fluent written and spoken English skills (CEF Level C1), very good German skills (CEF Level B 2)
- Project-related willingness to travel