- Helps to define the development of IT solutions that would be necessary for solving the business issues
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution
- Supports the management at strategic planning and at the identifying of the organization's business needs. Will act as consultant
- Specifies and documents the requirements of key stakeholders towards the software systematically (via meeting, observation, analysis etc.)
- Provides analysis and modeling for companywide business processes.
- Is able to deduce needs from business operation field and to realize IT development potentials
- Has founded technical/economical knowledge about the particular business area he is working on Provides process design to standardize organization’s workflows and business operation, defines related KPI’s
- Works with multiple complex systems on a wide range area, takes responsibility for interface design.
- Prepares proposals and concepts in IT migration and helps with transition projectsKey contact between customers and the IT development team.
- Conducts professional consultation with architects, the project manager, team leaders, technical leads, developers and testers
- May operate as 2nd level support when the normal support/system administration is confronted to a problem which they cannot solve.
- Provides post-implementation support
If you have…
- 5+ year of Business Analysis experience
- 3+ year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- Strong oral and written communications skills (both business English and Hungarian)
- Complex practical ITIL knowledge through the whole Service Management Lifecycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow platform key capabilities and workflow solutions
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology and in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures based on technical standards and best practices
- Experience in test plan creation and execution as well as provide guidance for key users, preparation of corporate knowledge articles and conducting trainings Administration of a ServiceNow instances including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items
- Personal qualities: strong analytical skills, creativity, innovation, passion, need for self-development and a sense of humor (we are a team of ‘veteran’ IT-geeks, friends with extraordinary personality)