Senior Specialist in Corporate Financial Services
Come and join ExxonMobil for a world of opportunities…
ExxonMobil is one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, using technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. As part of the Europe/Caspian Upstream Business Analysis & Reporting team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your financial expertise, solve complex problems and play an active role in identifying improvement opportunities.
Your application will be considered in two areas: Business Analytics and Reporting or Financial Accounting
You will learn about the various aspects of the Upstream or Downstream business (from exploration, development, into production and gas marketing) and support management across European and Caspian countries by explaining drivers behind business results. Our range of positions will enable you to develop different skills through various rotational assignments and increasing responsibilities.
Our new team member will
- Join a recently created team with the goal to maximize the value of ExxonMobil’s Upstream or Downstream portfolio
- Analyze and explain what drives the financial and operating results of the Europe/Caspian business, for a country or a venture
- Report the financial data that will be reflected in ExxonMobil Corporation’s published external results
- Provide process and analytical support to Business teams in the local affiliates
- Build knowledge of Upstream and Downstream businesses, tools and processes
- Identify, promote and provide financial expertise to improvement initiatives
We are looking for candidates who
- Possess a Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Have 3-5 years relevant work experience (Upstream Oil&Gas, Financial Accounting/Reporting, Business Analysis is an advantage)
- Minimum 4 semesters of accounting and financial reporting/controlling
- Have interest in long term career opportunities
- Speak English fluently
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with competency in MS-Excel
- Able to influence others without authority and work in a team environment
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a proven record of initiative, leadership and academic achievement
- Pay attention to accuracy and detail and able to meet priorities and deadlines
- Show willingness to take self-initiative and seek challenges
- Able to work full-time (40 hrs/week)
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Long term career perspective with multiple jobs in one career
- Interesting, stimulating work in an international environment, regular travel within Europe
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- Opportunities to develop experience in the Upstream or Downstream Oil & Gas businesses
- Opportunities for job specific and broader career development training
- Active social life
- Flexible working conditions, have Working from Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more.
Tax, Financial, Corporate Finance, Business Analyst, Finance, Technology