- Implement, drive and steer a new “active” resource and staffing management concept for German SI business (for 2500 FTE own staff)
- Coordinate operative resource management team and activities (3 in Germany, 2 in Hungary)
- Represent the Resource Management in central initiatives and management alignments
- Supporting stakeholders in building and operating efficient, transparent End to End recruitment processes.
- Support Deal Teams in optimizing their sourcing strategy, to achieve competitive offers.
- Building relationships with PoP HR to implement best in class recruiting strategy.
- Participating in transfer of Best Practices in recruitment and upskilling programs.
- Participation in innovative projects to identify synergies between projects and optimize resource utilization.
If you have…
- High practical expertise in project staffing, resource management, skill management and skill development of employees
- Very good German language skills in speaking: “Clients” are German employees, German staff manager and project managers
- Good Leadership skills
- Very good moderation skills.
- Assertive personality.
- Driver and Innovator mindset
- Problem solving skills and result oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Nice to have:
- Expertise with staffing tool “Decidalo”, expertise in Shoring management