The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Service Delivery Manager|Senior (REF427S)
The SDM must have a good technical understanding, ideally have a degree in Computer Science!
(S)he should demonstrate a robust personality in the field of the following responsibilities:
- SDM is accountable and primary responsible to manage contract fulfillment with focus on time, quality & cost
- SDM responsible for development of offers for contract expansions & simple renewals as well as for escalation and claim management
- SDM is accountable and responsible for E2E execution of standard farming and responsible for opportunity identification of solution farming and hunting
- SDM accountable for identifying and managing opportunities in contract-related standard/product business
- SDM is responsible for sales activities in contract related standard business.
- Strong overall responsibility for single contracts that combine multiple PU offerings.
- Coordinate service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervises their work through the Operation Managers.
- Ensures compliance with deadlines and expected service levels.
- Applies adequate project delivery methodologies, tools, techniques and processes.
- Manage financial and service reporting, monthly billing procedure and various service meetings with direct involvement of the customer
- As part of the continuous improvement (s)he is also responsible for external/internal cost-saving initiatives
- ITIL V3/V4 certification
- proven account / client management experience
- proven fully comprehensive P&L responsibility
- proven financial experiences
- good written and spoken communication skills in German and in English
- effective problem solver
- accurate and reliable personality with proven people and account management skills
- willing to act and lead by example
- independent and proactive mentality
- flexible and reliable mindset
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.