Your new company
Data Researcher position opened at my multinational client's Budapest office. They are the number one software provider for the pharmaceutical sector in Europe. Our partner was awarded being the Best Workplace in the year of 2015.
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of master data through the company’s cloud system, while you’re building profound databases and support data validation.
- Aside from data handling, you’ll also be able to get a glimpse of the world of life sciences by maintaining daily contact with doctors, sales reps, hospitals, pharmacists and so on.
- It’s a great opportunity to practice your language skills throughout your work in cooperation with the clients and the team which you’ll be part of.
As a Data Researcher your main responsibility is the maintenance of the company database :
- data clearance
- data validation
- actively participate in the database building
- handling duplicates and anomalies
- request management
- online research and data reconciliation through phone if necessary
- For the successful application you will have to acquire a university or a secondary school degree.
- The ideal candidate speaks a fluent Spanish besides a fluent English.
- We are looking for a precise personality with advanced communication skills.
- Prior experience in administration, customer-facing roles or in the field of pharmaceuticals is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Our partner welcomes fresh graduates, experienced candidates as well as non-Hungarian speakers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Please understand that we only contact the selected candidates.