If you’re looking for ambitious career opportunities and are passionate about aeronautics, apply now!
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of €64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus Helicopters have selected the town of Gyula in the Békés County as the site for a new aerospace enterprise in Hungary. The purpose of the plant is to manufacture high precision metallic elementary parts for the dynamic systems of helicopters for the complete Airbus product range. The production is expected to start in 2021.
In the frame of the set-up of a full autonomous AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (AH) Delivery Unit in Hungary (project call DUMAG), you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of elementary high precision machined parts.
Special Processes Engineer Position | Located in Gyula HU and Marignane FR /München GER.
As part of the activity of Special processes of rotor and transmission parts for AH products, the Special Processes Engineer tasks will be:
During the implementation phase:
- Write qualification programs & result reports,
- Pilot qualification tests (for internal & external special processes),
- Link with Marignane and Donauworth teams (laboratory & technical experts),
- Technical support for sub-contractors audits,
- Technical support for industrialization and FAI (First Article Inspection),
- Participate to equipment documentation writing.
After the implementation phase (long-term):
- Technical support for delivery unit production (Quality Notification) and manufacturing engineering teams and sub-contractors,
- Perform improvement studies on qualified processes,
- Qualify new processes in the Delivery Unit and its sub-contractors (ex: REACh implementation).
Please be informed that the selected engineering team will start the mission in Germany or in France for one year period which will be focused on knowledge transfer.
- Engineer degree with 2 to 3 years experiences in Special Processes on metallic materials production activities and in Special Processes qualification.
- Metallic materials (aluminium, steels, magnesium),
- Surface treatments (anodizations, platings on steels, chemical conversions,…),
- Heat treatments (carburizing, nitriding),
- Hard coating (plasma spray),
- Non Destructive Testing (certified staff Level 2).
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment,
- Ability to build working relationship across multiple disciplines
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards,
- Capacity to anticipate risks and difficulties,
- Capacity to analyze, to propose solutions in a synthetic way,
- Good communication skills,
- Experience in project management.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- English language knowledge
- Possibility to learn at international pioneer in the aerospace industry
- Opportunities to participate in global projects
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Training & development opportunities
- Outstanding salary package