- The Team Production Planning is responsible for the complete Order Management for Mainframe Services in terms of Order- and Cost Management as well as Steering of Delivery.
- In this function you are working in a global team and acting as an interface for the Service Lines.
- The Key-Management is responsible for providing valid SW-Keys for all products in use ( investigation in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
If you have…
- MS Office skill (EXCEL, WORD, Outlook)
- Familiar with a tool based working environment (e.g. AssetCenter, ServiceCenter, [email protected])
- Knowledge of TS deployment Process Management abilities would be an advantage as well as the readiness to take over responsibility also for difficult topics with a full engagement.
- Fluent English anf German knowledge
- Knowledge in dealing with T-Systems Mainframe Services and DO Management
- Good business knowledge in accounting and internal cost allocation IT Processes and Workflow Skills
- Order and Software Management
- High flexibility Your way of working is characterized by an analytical approach as well as target-, quality- and result-oriented