-Are you passionate about getting in contact with people?
-Do you study Economics, HR or Communication?
-Do you live your everyday life with energy and positive attitude?
-Would you like to gain some experience in HR/Recruitment?
-Are you communicative and your phone never stops ringing because all your friends are calling you the whole day?
If your answer is YES at least to 3 of the above mentioned questions, don't hesitate to apply and work for Randstad, the market leading recruitment firm in Hungary.
For our recruitment teams we are looking for a talented and passionate individual who will perform the following tasks:
- You will have to talk to some candidates in English/German and in any other languages you know and assess their language skills, so it is of prime importance that you are confident
- Searching for an screening CVs is a monotonous task that requires patience and an eye for detail - you will have to have an ability to maintain a high level of concentration while you work
- You will have to input data into Excel and our own database, so we expect someone who will happily spend some time on administration
- Most of the time, you will have several tasks at the same time: you will have to be good at multi-tasking and prioritizing your duties
- You will encounter problems and will have to come up with solutions
- This role is for someone who does not get anxious when she/he has to pick up the phone and dial the number of a potential candidate
- You will have to collaborate with someone who will be working in another office, therefore, you need to be able to do your job with little supervision
- You will need to have a high level of energy and passion for this field
- University/College studies (full time studies in progress is a must)
- You should be available for 20-30 hours per week, but we have a preference for candidates who are available (almost) full time
- Opportunity to gain experience at a market leading recruitment firm with global presence
- Pleasant and unique working environment: an exquisite office at Millenáris Park with young and friendly colleagues
- Learn the know-how of recruitment from great professionals
- Great team spirit
-Possibility for long term career opportunity after traineeship