Our Client provides telecommunication services and cloud-based contact center solutions for its clients. They are proud to serve hundreds of companies from a wide range of industries. On behalf of them we are looking for a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate has relevant B2B sales experience is similar segment, and speaks English fluently.
Business Development Manager
- End-to-end sales activities
- Focus on driving revenue and MRR growth in line with the company’s sales strategy.
- Generate qualified opportunities through outbound activities such as cold calling, e-mail and Linkedin on an ongoing basis to build a pipeline of business.
- Close new business from prospects by organizing internal and external meetings, holding business negotiations, setting up online demos, proactively identifying customer needs, and providing the best fitting solution.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop/improve sales tools.
- Keep accurate notes documenting qualification criteria and utilize CRM to provide accurate, up-to-date information with regard to activities, initiatives, and sales opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales ideally in IT field
- Experience in hunting, qualifying, and closing business with decision-makers at global firms. You are someone who enjoys picking up the phone to make a cold introduction.
- An MRR-focused self-motivated person who is able to work under minimal supervision: proactivity independently and also in a team.
- Fluent English
- Stable, fast-growing company with a strong international presence worldwide
- Attractive salary package and career opportunities
- Multicultural working environment
- Flexbile working options/remote working