Czech speaking Corporate Accountant
Do you want to take the next step in your career with your confident knowledge acquired in Corporate Accounting? Do you have good command of Czech? We can help you.
Our partner, who has a well-established centre in Budapest, is looking for an experienced and talented colleague in the field of Corporate Accounting with Czech language skills in order to cover its Czech entities' operations.
Your new role
- Gathering financial data and ledgers
- Handling monthly, quarterly closings and ensuring required information
- Analysing financial statements and preparing financial accounts for the corporate entity
- Taking part in Payroll and Revenue Accounting
- Ensuring all accounts are reconciled
- Monitoring internal controls aligned with SOX and policy
- Cooperating with different departments and stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident knowledge of local accounting practice, tax regulation
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Good command of Czech, intermediate English language knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Our partner is providing a stable workplace where you could have a chance at improving your language knowledge, taking part in several trainings and going through both professional and personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.