Do you have at least 1 year experience in people management?
Do you have at least 1-3 years experience in AP/PTP processes?
Would you like to be a part of a newly created project?
Our client is looking for English speaker Procure To Pay processes who will coordinate a team of 10-15 people and also be a key person towards the client.
- Act as deputy for the Delivery Manager during any absence to provide cover for all duties as required
- Support the Delivey Manager in monitoring and addressing any under-performance and attendance issues within the team
- Monitor and manage the performance and efficiency of the AP
and Procurement processes
- Providing regular feedback for the team and complete Global Speed appraisals every half year
- Train backup person and provide regular update on process changes
- Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the revenue function
- Attending Conference calls with Client and customers to ensure issues and disputes in recevaibles are escalated timely and appropriately.
- Calling customers with identified issues for faster resolution
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with internal and external functions
- Comply to internal Company's requirements, accomplish required activities as per deadlines
- Review of aging reports and monitor the progress of receivables on a regular basis.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly results
-Attending weekly/monthly/quarterly calls with Clients and Company's local team/regional/HQ
-1-3 years of experience in AP / Procurement functions
- At least 1 year in a supervisory role in similar position with proven people management skills of teams larger then 5 associates
- Strong English language
- Good Communication & people management skills
- Preferably finance and accounting background
- Good exposure in Finance & Accounting domain / Procurement is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is advantage
-Ability to work with high volume, transactions orientated environment, accurate and detailed oriented
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
-a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
-language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
-on-site relax & gym room
- volunteering, sport and employee events.