Are you an experienced Executive Assistant?
Would you like to continue your career at the same position in a multinational company with new challenges and development opportunity?
Then do not hesitate, apply for this position.
For our client we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
- supporting the daily work of the managers
- arranging meetings, conferences, telephone conferences
- planning and organizing business trips including hotel and flight reservation
- managing daily calendars
- keeping contact with clients and other departments of the company
- preparing internal and external high quality memos, agreements, letters
- carrying out routine office tasks
- college or university degree
- minimum 1 year of experience on similar field
- fluent Hungarian and English (written and oral) knowledge
- excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- service orientation, business focused personality
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- outstanding problem-solving and organizational skills
- international environment with inspiring atmosphere
- competitive salary and benefits: cafeteria, 3 meals/day included, bonus, health insurance,
- regular working hours
- complex and challenging tasks
- career at a stable company