Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest based BSC.
Do you speak English and French?
Would you like to be part of a multinational and familiar team?
Are you interested in end-to-end AP processes?
Then this is a job for you.
French Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist
- Responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for the dedicated regions
- Processing and booking of invoices, reconciliations, preparation and booking of payments, follow up
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time
- Preparation and monitoring of AP reports
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company
- 1-3 years in the field of Accounts Payable
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accountancy is preferred
- Fluent communication in English and strong intermediate in French is a must
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes
- Effective at dealing with people at all level, great interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Young team
- Modern office in the city center
- Long-term career opportunities
- Stable company backround
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunity