Guest Relations Receptionist Part/full time
BrodyLand is a successful, growing group of companies in the boutique accommodation, arts & events business sectors, based in Budapest. We are currently looking for a full/part-time Guest Relations/Receptionist Team Member to work both day and evening shifts.
- Welcoming and registering guests (check-in & check-out)
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the hotel
- Dealing with all incoming emails and telephone calls
- Guest invoicing
- Administration and operational tasks
- Reporting to managers
- Providing concierge services for guests
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Hardworking, desire to improve
- Relevant experience in customer service and/or hospitality field
- Pro-active sense of responsibility, can work independently as well as in a team
- Detail oriented, good problem solving skills
- Excellent face-to-face, email & telephone communication
- Fluent in English + Hungarian (oral and written)
- Knowledge of all Google platforms
- Knowledge of SabeeApp, Trip Advisor,Booking.com, Trello and experience in invoicing is a positive
Fresh graduates in the field of Tourism and Hotel management also welcome to apply
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Meeting and interacting with interesting guests from across the world, many of whom come from across the various parts of the arts industry.
- The chance to join and learn important skills from an energetic, motivated, professional and experienced team.
- Access to career opportunities within the company.