We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for our multinational partner.
HR Business Partner
- Establish a Business Partner approach to HR providing advice, support and training to the management team in all aspects of HR including labour law, recruitment, performance and talent management, onboarding, compensation, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, team engagement, etc.
- Be involved in strategic organizational changes and develop new ideas in order to increase efficiency
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant both with local legal requirements and compliance to enable the business to employ, engage, develop and manage its employees in accordance with company values and labour law.
- Keep overall control of the HR function and lead, motivate and develop the assigns staff by acting as a role model, setting target agreements and conducting periodic performance reviews
- Conduct training needs analyses, design and implement a training plan with input from business heads, manage costs to budget
- Strong focus on talents and identification of new career opportunities, development areas for high management members
- University/ College degree or equivalent ideally in HR related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar jobs (HR Generalist, Business Partner)
- Proficient English language knowledge
- Strong knowledge of labour law and ensuring compliance within HR
- Business and strategic mindset
- Experience in communication with high level of management
- Proactive attitude with passion for the business
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Stable company background
- Multinational working environment