Our client is a multinational company that is a market leader in the production of agricultural vehicles. Their IT & Finance service center in Budapest is working with stakeholders from all around the world.
IT Business Analyst - SAP
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Understanding of the following SAP modules: Production Planning & Execution (SAP-PP)
- Deep understanding on Manufacturing master data such as Material Master, Routings, BoMs, and work centers, as well as detailed knowledge on configuring Material /Capacity Requirement Planning
- Shop floor control experience,
- SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP PP-VC) knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results.
- Experience utilizing testing quality management software is required.
- 4-5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Fluent English
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured.
- Previous experience and knowledge with other large system deployments is a plus
- Remote opportunity
- Multinational working environment
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team