This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies as a Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist
As Junior Account Receivable Specialist, you will be in charge of:
- We are looking for a candidate with the ability to be proactive in issue resolution, to work under pressure, keeping the deadlines.
- The ideal candidate is a team player, with "can do" attitude, having outstanding communication skills, high quality of written and spoken English.
- Other European language knowledge (German, Italian, French) are advantage.
- Main tasks: Using Oracle Accounts Receivable module to apply cash based on request; Credit note matching, Lockbox improvement, Issue resolution;
- Using Oracle AR module to handle the billing interface import; manage write offs and adjustments, handle special payment method related processes.
We'll also need to see these on your CV:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is an advantage
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is an advantage
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is an advantage
- High quality of written and spoken English
- French/German/Italian on a conversational level is an advantage
- Excellent opportunity to work in a freshly established team in a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities