The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Service Chain Operations Manager (REF1549H)
- Responsible for service chains of a specific business service / product cross various organizational units.
- Responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the contracted services.
- Accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
- Ensure the quality of provided services and provides operational support.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor operational performance.
- Identify, formulate and implement the improvement of processes and policies to maximize operational output.
- Steer the respective Operation Managers.
- Operational interface between the production, the service delivery management (SDM) and other delivery units for the ordered delivery elements.
- Explanation of production options for SDM.
- Accountable for the default reporting ordered by the SDM.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of provided services.
- Single point of contact towards the internal customer.
- English and/or German language knowledge (C1 level)
- Proactive problem solving ability
- At least 1 year of Operation Manager experience
- Good knowledge of IT services, architectures and IT Service Management
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Team-management experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience
- Service Delivery Manager experience
- Experience with Cloud operation and technologies
- German language knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structural problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work in team
- Willingness to change, flexibility
- Stress resistant
- Customer, value, result and performance orientation
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs, Szeged