Our client is a continuously developing company in the fast-moving world of online travel with offices in Paris, France and Budapest, Hungary and a presence across 10 European countries. They are looking for talented people who are passionate and motivated about making an impact and helping to take them to the next level. They help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from hundreds of different travel websites.
- you are the Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and the Head of Design to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, test and launch new products and services.
- you design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- you create detailed design specs with all manner of states considered, well-annotated and ready for handoff to our product development team
- you support your designs with animated and sometimes interactive prototypes when needed to demonstrate an interaction
- you participate in the building and refinement of our Design System
- you give and solicit feedback from designer peers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- you will set the path to integrate more research into our internal processes
- you set the scope & Run User Research and User Testing for the next product and Brand improvements
- 2-5 years of experience with product design or similar experience
- excellent communication skills, English is our preferred language, French is a plus
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- you have shipped product
- you have previous experience as a UX Researcher or similar experience
- you have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- you have experience leading a project from brief to launch
- sketch, Invision & Invision Studio, Zeplin, Photoshop, After Effect are your tool of trade
- previous experience in Agency environment is a plus
- Working in lean structure
- Taking huge impact on our company
- A chance to investigate and apply the newest technological trends
- Social events every Wednesday evening
- Monday morning breakfast (company provided)
- Music room (piano, guitar etc)