PEC is an international technology supplier with presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary, Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We are a global leader in Test and Manufacturing Equipment for advanced Batteries and Cash Automation, serving key players in these domains.
In our Cash Automation division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for tomorrow’s high Automated Banknote Circulation and Recirculation Systems.
For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com. For our Hungarian office we are looking for a:
LOGISTICS CONSULTANT CASH AUTOMATION
You will be part of our consulting team for Cash Automation and work on designs, engineering and technical specifications for our ‘Cash Automation’ customers worldwide.
Your activities and responsibilities include:
- Prepare logistics designs for cash automation
- Select potential technologies and work with suppliers
- Prepare the detailed engineering of (y)our logistic designs
- Prepare the related detailed technical documentation and tendering documents
- Do presentations, defend your designs and attend meetings with our team, clients and other stakeholders
- Follow up and manage projects on behalf of our clients
- Frequent global travel and customer visits
- A Master’s degree in Engineering
- Proven track record of dealing with clients and suppliers in projects with rapidly changing priorities and aggressive timelines
- Experience in High Automated Logistic Systems and logistics software
- Excellent analytic, decision-making and negotiating skills
- Organized, structured and accurate working attitude
- Motivated problem solver and team player
- Excellent English communication, other languages are a plus
- Willing to develop understanding of regulations and standards industry practice
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary package
Up for the challenge? Apply through our website http://careers.peccorp.com, or send us your ENGLISH CV via clicking on the "Jelentkezem az állásra" button.
PEC Central Europe, Lanchid u. 23 V/2, H-1013 Budapest