For our multinational partner we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist.
Sales Support Specialist
- supporting Sales team
- keeping contact with existing customers, providing excellent customer experience
- targeting new market opportunities, supporting the administration of new deals (negotiation preparation, contract development, systems set-up)
- managing, preparing contracts (tracking of execution of contractual terms and compliance)
- creating reports, analyzing data
- managing projects
- taking part and coordinating process improvement
- Experience in retail, B2B wholesale, or field sales is a distinct advantage.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Economics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) / Business Administration, or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English, another European language (German, French, Italian, Norwegian or Dutch) is an advantage.
- competitive salary with a wide range of cafeteria elements
- career opportunity
- company phone and laptop
- insurance support
- opportunity to work from home weekly
- lots of training programs to help you advance