Are you looking for an interesting, dynamic position in a multinational environment?
Do you enjoy working with people? Would you like to use your language skills daily?
Then this might be an extraordinary opportunity for you!
Senior Customer Service Representative - German speaking
- entering customer orders and following them up
- managing customer requests and queries
- logging, assigning, tracking progress of complaints & claims from receipt to completion
- interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- ensuring a smooth invoicing process by setting up the right vendor and master data
- fluency in German
- good level of English language knowledge
- customer oriented approach
- flexible, motivated personality
- being open to challenges and willing to learn complex systems and processes
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Customer Service or in an SSC environment is required
- a company culture where diversity is respected, where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join various social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance
- wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- a company laptop and a phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement