- Supporting Sales to meet and exceed the financial and strategic sales targets in the country/region Central interface between Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units for complex international security projects.
- Define, design and coordinate the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Technical support for Sales during the acquisition phase..
- Integration of technology partners / vendors into the security solution design.
- Align the solution design in complex projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Design Authority for solutions according to approved solution and service descriptions.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Technical steering of Engineering, Operation and Consulting in the deal team
- Stream lead for security topics in complex mixed deals (Big and Major Deal Support) for costing and design of security solutions
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
If you have…
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills) German language – desirable
- Traceable excellent experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Security Solution Designer
- Excellent technical Skills to create complex Security-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these
- Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- Strong Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Keen sense of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- Excellent project management skills
- Leadership competencies to functional lead the Solution Design Team
- In-depth knowledge in developing pricing models and applying pricing tools (Pricing Management)
- Excellent Knowledge of TSI- and vendor-based calculation tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Excellent knowledge in creating complex and technology overlapping
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
- Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
- Willingness to travel is mandatory