The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Service Manager (REF1462Z)
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Ensures satisfaction of customers and achieving of expected service levels regarding the project
- Provides expert advice and information to customers.
- Manages positive and negative feedback of customers effectively
- Has outstanding expertise within the area
- Is primary responsible for the delivery of services to clients served along the service delivery chain.
- Ensures and improves the meeting of contractual requirements regarding timing, quality and costs
- Understands the business strategy of the given client and generates/elaborates adequate development options and growth potential for the client.
- Optimizes service delivery by applying efficiency measurement techniques.
- Strongly contributes to the improvement /development of operations and regulatory processes.
- Assesses the risks and comes around potential obstacles.
- Designs, develops and implements solutions affecting the operations
- Advises the top management on issues critical for the achievement of strategic and business goals..
- Acts as a contact person for highly sensitive issues and problems.
- Is able to develop and comprehend complex solution concepts.
- Makes recommendations regarding optimization or changes
- Acts as an consulting expert
- Designs and prioritizes multi-layer performance indicators.
- Is responsible for the achievement of goals.
- Defines Quality standards
- Is responsible for the quality of the delivery
- Takes personal responsibility for his/her decisions and thereby demonstrates his/her willingness to take risks considering the paramount targets.
- Generates competitive advantage using his/her own knowledge and provides strategic support to customers
- Definition of squad-specific targets
- Responsible for project-KPIs
- Manages a group of products or a process
- Functional responsibility of squad leader
- Program and Project Management
- Has close cooperation with Chapter and Squad leads
- Planning and prioritizing Work
- Escalation point
- Preparation of invoicing
- 2-3 years of work experience in similar role
- Advanced German language skills, English is a plus
- Customer management experience
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Problem solving skills and result oriented attitude
- Good moderation skills
- Assertive personality
- Ability to work independently and make decision
Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs, Szeged