Our client is the largest independent mobility provider in the commercial vehicle sector in Europe. Headquartered in Salzburg, the company offers roadside assistance and mobility services.
Customer Service Representative (German speaking)
- Responding to customer requests
- Engaging with customers primarily via phone, and occasionally through chat or email.
- Assisting clients on various issues such as insurance, accidents, and problems arising while driving.
- Taking actions and communicating with foreign authorities
- Providing assistance and support tasks related to the company’s services.
- Fluency (B2-C2) in German.
- Communication level (B1-B2) in English.
- Willingness to work in shifts (night, weekdays, and weekends) with a flexible and customizable shift schedule.
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary package
- Extra pay after public holidays
- Cafeteria benefits after the probation period
- Flexibility in home office arrangements
- Enthusiastic team and supportive supervisors