Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Our client is a Danish-owned parallel importer of original pharmacy and hospital medicine. We are looking for a:
ERP TANÁCSADÓ - MS DYNAMICS 365 (KFA19)
- Evaluate, test and install computer system upgrades, new releases, and software patches.
- Troubleshoot and monitor computer system workflow processes.
- Provide technical support and guidance to users.
- Maintain security for large computer systems by user access management including roles and responsibility - and segregation of duty management.
- Create and maintain non-standard forms and reports.
- Setup and maintain the database logs in the system.
- Document system configurations and procedures as appropriate.
- Participate in projects to implement, and test the computer systems and application modules.
- Work closely with business partners and service providers.
- Log and resolve service requests with computer systems’ and service suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience on a year-for-year basis required, Information System related degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience administering ERP environments, preferably Axapta 2012 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation.
- High level of written and verbal English language knowledge.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Familiar with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) tool
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries (light).
- A wide degree of problem-solving creativity is expected.
- Must be able to work with team members and work independently.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Power framework
- Ability of multi-tasking
What we offer:
- Fully equipped friendly office, with youthful team
- International environment
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Working hours: office time, sometimes weekends