Our Partner is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. They have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.They are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. They have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join them and be part of their environment:
Retail Support Representative (German speaking)
This Group supports all interactions with business to business (B2B) customers, intermediaries, fuel card customers and end consumers (B2C).Customer contacts will vary from phone, email, written requests and communications.
- First point of contact via telephone and/or any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and stakeholders.
- Understanding of specific processes/systems enabling efficient support.
- Interact with customers/stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Log, assign, track progress and take ownership of customer queries and requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a regular basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance and updates while maintaining data security.
- Manage performance against key performance metrics (customer satisfaction, first call resolution, service level compliance, transactional accuracy etc.).
- Support and maintain databases and contract management tools end-to-end.
- Carry out Retail specific financial tasks, pricing and reporting activities on a regular basis
- Identify efficiencies that drive optimization, continuous improvement and operational excellence.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have the ability to understand of the business requirements and strategy
- Have previous experience in a business support environment is an advantage
- Are fluent in English and German languages. (French language knowledge is a huge advantage.)
- Can demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word)
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
- Are result-oriented and highly motivated
- Are able to work in a team or individually if required
- Have ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
Out Partner offers:
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Training and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop