- Running of the monthly operative financial forecast process for the department.
- Analysis of report results, compare the actual result with the plan.
- Evaluation of risks, set up plan how to mitigate them.
- Support strategic planning and business decision making by regular and ad-hoc analysis.
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization.
- Support and manage financial output for GDE department.
- Implementation of efficiency measures in GDE department to increase performance and support by strategic development.
- Development of internal measures to increase efficiency and automation by financial and project controlling and project reporting.
- BSc or MSc degree in finance or relevant area.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure and software topics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English, German knowledge is an advantage.
- SAP knowledge.
- Strong MS Office command, especially advanced level of Excel.