Your new company
Lead position is open at our prestigious multinational partner who has a continuously growing shared service center in Budapest downtown.
Dutch speaking General Ledger
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Accounting processes of more countries in the area of fixed asset, supply chain, cash and banking
- Do balance sheet reconciliation and clearing of GL accounts
- Take an active part and ensure the accurate and timely completion of the monthly and year end closings
- Analyse monthly and quarterly key performance indicators and do regular reports
- Liaising with the business partners in the EMEA region, identify and solve the upcoming issues and suggest possible control points.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal GL Accountant:
- Has a university or college degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- Speaks English and Dutch fluently
- Has 2-5 years of experience in the field of General Ledger Accounting preferably in an SSC environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, strong knowledge of Excel are also essential
What you'll get in return
- Work experience in multinational environment
- Excellent atmosphere
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Internal training and career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.