Global Building Material and Aggregates Supplier is seeking an IT end user specialist to work in a Business Service Centre. The Business Service Centre provides IT, Finance, Sales Admin and HR support services. Excellent professional and personal development opportunities will be provided with an aim to attract and develop talent in the centre.
IT end user specialist
Ensure IT infrastructure processes, functionality and availability. The role involves high level of end-user support in cross border environment covering Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Acts within diverse business processes and standards.
- ensure development and implementation of ICT (hardware and software) in company to meet standars and in accordance with in license regulations within CRH Group
- liable for operation (coordinates activites, changes and incidents)
- ensure basic LAN network and end user device support
- ensure basic analysis, support and incident resolution in fuctionality of end user devices(PCs/laptops/mobiles,printers).
- detect and analyze need of key-users, end users and execute trainings
- coordinate activites with external contractors, control and approve shipments and services
- college degree in IT field advantage
- high level client side application support experience
- hardware and IT tool installation and support experience
- Windows 10 operating system
- experience in central management of end-user computers, mobile devices
- experience working in ITIL based IT environment processes
- result orientation and proactivity
- at least intermediate active English knowledge
- diving license
- professional development
- competitive salary package
- excellent working environment