Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management, commercial and industrial operations support with a focus the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now it's time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. Join them now as:
Junior IT Project Office Analyst (Budapest)
The IT organization is responsible for project delivery to their business customers or IT itself. Be it work related to our business applications, including retail, pricing, manufacturing, e-commerce and customer experience or technical landscapes being introduced at manufacturing sites.
- Bachelor's/Master's IT/Engineering degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of English and Hungarian (language skill will be tested)
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehension, analytical & evaluation/interpretation skills
- Partners with Project Manager to ensure project methodology is applied and followed
- Collect, monitor and consolidate project progress, cost and schedule performance
- Maintains internal and external project expenses, outlook and commitment
- Identifies areas of deviation from plan and propose corrective action
- Prepares monthly stewardship reports and other management-level summaries
- Ensure budgets and authorizations for expenditures are properly approved before financial obligations are incurred
- Provides internal financial control support for contracting, cost reporting, and audits
- Work closely with customers to proactively identify and mitigate potential project issues or risks.
- Manages the project change request process and monitors contingency utilization
Please apply online after a short registration to our page.