Senior HR Coordinator (6 months)
Our partner is a market leading American company in technology. For a fixed-term 6 months role they are looking for an experienced HR generalist to manage the HR processes of the company of 100+ FTEs.
- Provide HR support to the management team and employees on all HR related local issues.
- Manage end to end recruitment, promotion, salary review and termination activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- New hire onboarding and orientation.
- Manage Hungarian regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provide management with insight about Hungarian market trends and changes.
- Performance development and training.
- Main contact with payroll service provider and ensuring accuracy of payroll calculations.
- Deliver local compensation and benefits to all employees, answering queries and ensuring in line with local requirements.
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Strong knowledge of Hungarian Labor Code and law.
- Knowledge of Hungarian Data Privacy Law.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general HR role, in a multi-national company.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, approachable with good problem solving skills.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrix, multinational environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and responsive to customer requirements.
- Demonstrates confidentiality and a high level of integrity.