Our prestigious partner from the energy industry based in the United States of America is looking for a talented C# / .NET developer at their fresh new HQ in Budapest.
Our client is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine, and aviation fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $33 billion and over 5,500 employees worldwide, offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Software developer technical lead (.NET / C#)
You will have experience with a mix of both high-end up-to-date technology solutions and legacy systems now requiring deployment to the cloud. You will be joining at a pivotal moment in the company’s history as they transform into the number one player, put it simply they aim to be the very best within the industry. With a new agile organization, a new Squad team structure, they have brought in a new leadership team and they want the very best people to join their work family and be at the beginning of what will be an amazingly fun journey.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning, building and integrating full-featured, scalable, extensible, and performant applications, and system integration services
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at the project level.
- Owning the technical roadmap of the applications that the team works on
- Responsibility for ensuring the coherence of all aspects of the project as an integrated system
- Responsibility for overall technical quality
- Participate in new development projects as assigned
- Participate in daily-stand-ups, showcases, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Help the whole Kinect Tribe with his knowledge and support
You would be the ideal candidate regarding the requirements if you had:
- Several years of experience in planning, building and maintaining complex system architectures
- Significant work experience in .NET, C#, MS SQL Server
- Ability to understanding the business side of the applications
- Deep software development knowledge in Microsoft environment
- Strong SQL skills
- Understanding the concept of Agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Understanding the concept of Spotify’s agile framework
- Ability to be concerned with the bigger picture
- Experience in Cloud environment and technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline implementation